Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8 & 9--YE OLD CAN O WORMS ! - FACE BOOK -

Whew! blast from the past overload, people from high school 30 years ago geez-lueez ! do i even want to know these people? personally i wanted to join facebook but never got round to it so the facebook thingie was quite timely to me. most people have heard of the abuses on facebook and the dreaded myspace. abuses seem to be very common in this arena, this is kind of scary to me because quite frankly, i don't know what I'm doing. i see friends on facebook talking to someone and now i know that there going on a trip in July, i could be someone else, I could rob them blind! i know, i know, privacy settings! but dose that not defeat the purpose of social networking? as of yet i can't see an application for face book in an institutional setting that would not cause problems. maybe with time and or feedback i will change my mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment